miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

B1B & E1B- Coronavirus crisis: my logbook

Today, I'm sharing with you my experience and thoughts during quarantine time. Click below and watch the presentation. You have an appendix which includes many words and expressions we have seen this year. 
This is not the first time there's a deadly outbreak of a disease. During the one known as Spanish flu, which overlapped with the Great War (World War I), many people died, among them, one of my grandmother's brothers. You can watch a clip of that pandemic at the end of the presentation (in Spanish).


And now your time to share: You can answer the questions in the link below for a bonus point. You can also write your own logbook for another bonus point. Upload your work here.


THERE IS NOT DEADLINE FOR THESE ACTIVITIES.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario